Rohit acts for commercial clients and high net worth individuals in a wide range of commercial disputes. He has significant experience of interim measures including worldwide freezing injunctions and security for costs applications. He is accustomed to acting for international clients including business people from India, Pakistan, the Middle East, CIS, and the United States.
- ICICI Bank UK Plc v Mehta & Ors  EWHC 1030 (Comm) – acting for the bank in an $8m claim against a Belgium based diamond trader, including worldwide freezing injunctions against a number of respondents.
- Acting for a claimant in a libel action against the Daily Mail.
- Acting for a Pakistan based telecoms service provider in a commercial dispute with another service provider.
- The Official Receiver v Skeene & Anr - Acting for defendants in Directors Disqualification proceedings.
- Acted for the successful claimant in an arbitration relating to the purchase of a bulk carrier.
- Kaneria v Kaneria (2015) (unreported) acted for a successful respondent to an unfair prejudice petition relating to the shareholding of a 4-star London Hotel. The trial lasted for 21 days.
- Acted for an aviation asset holding company in a High Court claim for breach of a joint venture agreement- obtained a favourable settlement for the claimant.
- Mahtani v Sippy  EWCA Civ 1820 cited in the White Book as an authority on the imposition of conditions on an appeal and on the general principles governing the granting of a stay.
- Kazakhstan Kagazy Plc V Zhunus  EWCA Civ 381 – acted for a Kazakh company in successfully resisting a challenge in the Court of Appeal to the granting of a £72m worldwide freezing injunction against two former shareholders
- International commercial disputes
- Civil fraud
- Company matters including unfair prejudice petitions.
- SFO investigations
- Director’s Disqualification
- Personal and corporate insolvency matters.
- Basic/conversational Japanese.
- Sweet & Maxwell Prize, Brunel University.
- Solicitor of England and Wales
- Indian Maritime Association
- Bachelors in Economics, University of Manchester.
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction), Brunel University.
- Legal Practice Course (Commendation), BPP Law School.