Our clients choose us because our international lawyers have an understanding of their culture, the British legal system and a desire to win.
Our innovative approach to law coupled with a hunger to win is why we are chosen by state companies, banks, oil, shipping, steel, media and telecomms companies, as well as prominent individuals.
- Channel 2, Dubai
- Zee Television
- Kenya Broadcasting Company
- Sterling Media
- Mrs. Sonia Gandhi, Leader of the Congress Party, Ruling Party in India
- President of the Union of India
- The late Ms. Benazir Bhutto – Former Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- Mrs. Maneka Gandhi – India’s Minister for Culture in a libel action against Harper Collins, concerning the biography of Indira
- Rajiv Gandhi, former Prime Minister of India.
- Mr. Bappi Lahiri, The Indian Film Music Director.
- Amitabh and Ajitabh Bachchan, in a libel case.
- Mr. Narasimha Rao – former Prime Minister of India
- Mr. Saddruddin Hashwani, Owner Hashoo Group
- The Andreas Lemos Family –Greek shipping magnate’s family partnership dispute, with the John Carras family of Greece involving US$100 million.
- Mr. George Louvaris – Chairman of the Greek Olympic Committee, in a case relating to allegations against the former Greek Prime Minister Mr. Papandraou.
- The Family of Edwin Abela – Abela Corporation, a leader in the airline foods industry.
- Mr. Chris Eubank – World Light-Heavy Weight boxing champion.
- Mr. Mohammed Galadari – Owner of the Inter-Continental Hotel, Dubai.
- Mr. Abdula Rostamani of Thomas Cook, Al Rostamani Travel, Dubai.
- Mr. Jayesh Shah – in a £330 million claim against HSBC Bank, UK.
- Obong Victor Bassey Attah , Former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
- Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion, Former Governor of Edo State, Nigeria
- Vincent Tchenguiz
- Former Director General of UNESCO, Irina Bokova in defamation proceedings against the Daily Mail
Export Houses and Multinational Companies
- P.E.C Limited (Indian state-owned Export House)
- Nav Bharat International Limited
- Gulf Pacific Holdings Limited, Dubai
- State Trading Corporation of India (Premier Trading House owned by the Government of India)
- Shivnath Rai Harnarain (Recognised Star Trading House by Government of India)
- Steel Authority of India
- ESTRAM –Trading arm of the Egyptian Ministry of Supplies
- Telsol – Egyptian Telecommunications Company
- General Organisation of Supplies, Cairo, Egypt.
- Bank of Baroda
- The Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Habibsons Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Mount Bank – A Kenyan owned London Bank. Proceedings were brought against the Bank of England before the Banking Tribunal.
- Bank Mellat, Iran
- Bank Tejarat, Iran
- Central Bank of Venezuela
- Essar Shipping
- Foresight Shipping
- Shipping Corporation of India
- MATRAM – Chartering wing of the Egyptian Ministry of Shipping
- CAVN Venezeula
- NIOC and IRISL
Construction and Energy
- Chinese State Government Corporations – China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
- China Petroleum Technology and Development Corporation (CPTDC)
- China Petroleum Engineering Construction Corporation (CPECC)
- Indian Oil Corporation – a Fortune 500 company
- Oil and Natural Gas Commission of India
- National Iranian Oil Corporation (NIOC)
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (Indian state-owned electricity company)