Daniel specialises in commercial litigation. He works on a variety of international litigation and arbitration matters that often proceed to the high courts and court of Appeal. Prior to joining Zaiwalla and Co, Daniel worked on high value construction disputes at a boutique London law firm and in property litigation at DAC Beachcroft. He has completed the CILEX in Company and Partnership Law and he has experience working in non-contentious real estate and insolvency matters. He has a resolute background in legal costs and has previously volunteered in the civil courts and the Citizens Advice Bureau.
- A European property developer in a 2.4 million dispute relating to the repudiation of a construction contract;
- A high net worth client who was affected by the Windrush scandal;
- Global insurance companies in claims involving significant property damage;
- Legal clients in high value cost disputes.
- Commercial Litigation
- Company Law
- Construction and property disputes
- Level 6 CILEX
- The Practice of Company and Partnership Law CILEX
- Commendation in the GDL at the University of Law, Bristol
- 2:1 in the LLB at the University of Leicester in History and Ancient History