Zuhair specialises in commercial litigation and international arbitration. He regularly advises commercial and individual clients in multijurisdictional claims, including: contract claims; international sales and distribution agreements; banking and financial regulatory matters; and white collar crime.
Zuhair spent 4 years in Linklaters’ disputes team, working on high-profile and highly complex cases. Having joined as a paralegal, Zuhair used the invaluable experience he gained to grow within the team and subsequently qualified as a solicitor in September 2018. After qualifying, Zuhair joined Stevens & Bolton’s disputes team and advised on a range of domestic matters, including insurance and construction disputes.
- Acting for investors in an investment arbitration claim worth more than $400 million against an African State that had failed to treat their investment as provided for in the relevant BIT.
- Advising a shipping client in a complex, multijurisdictional fraud case following the purchase of a vessel.
- Representing an airline client in a contractual dispute stemming from agreements to lease aircrafts.
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- International Arbitration
- SFO Investigations
- Arabic (fluent)
- French (basic)
- Solicitor of England & Wales
- University of Law, LPC
- BPP Law School, GDL
- University of Warwick, BA (Hons) History